21. September 2015 08:50
Image by Yuri_Arcurs / IStockPhoto
One size does not fit all!
This summarizes our major learning while expanding our business throughout the world and working with multiple countries across various regions and time zones.
Being a serious global freight auditor means we have to accommodate key international requirements such as:
- Short payment, credit note & mail-back systems
- Local languages & support within the region time zone
- Electronic invoice compliance
- Tax requirements (VAT, GST, consumption tax, withholding tax, GUI...)
- Units of measure, secondary carriers
- Payment in various currencies
- Currency of contract vs currency of payment, conversion validation & tolerance, ROE
- Duty and taxes invoices...
Having a global vision together with keeping a local approach is key to all global projects we manage. With the global expansion of freight audit & payment we now have multilingual employees in our implementation, customer services, carrier services & IT departments. These employees are based within our offices in America, Europe or Asia.
All languages are supported internally, by experienced CTSI-Global employees.
We strongly believe that being able to support our clients in their own languages is a key added-value that helps us maintain our position as leader within the global freight audit industry.