25. February 2014 06:00
REGISTER NOW: Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn how Business Intelligence empowers you to get the answers you need in a matter of clicks!
What will I learn?
Learn how to gain immediate insight into your transportation and logistics activity to improve performance and reduce costs.
- What is Business Intelligence (BI)? - Understand how Business Intelligence (BI) technology transforms raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes and strategic decisions
- Trends in Reporting - The evolution from paper reporting to sophisticated dashboards
- How Does BI apply to Transportation and Logistics? - Explore the areas that are important to monitor and manage
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - How to design and create important KPIs that are specific to each job function
- Return on Investment - Discover how this information can help you make strategic business decisions and reduce costs
When: Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 CST
Understanding Business intelligence and KPIs and how to utilize them to demonstrate new opportunities can assist in implementing an effective strategy, provide a competitive market advantage and establish a long-term stability for your company.
Information is power! Please contact us at +1-888-836-5135 or at Solutions with any questions.