11. January 2012 10:34
"The Hours of Service affects service more than anything that I have encountered."
Trucking topics covered in this video:
- Shipping rates and trucker wages
- 1:00-5:00 am rest periods
- Highway congestion / metro congestion
- Trucking's driver shortage
- Relay-routing vs. sleeper-berth truckers
- Unions vs. the trucking industry
View on YouTube | Subscribe to channel
Don Piper is VP of Traffic Services at CTSI-Global. He has over 60 years of experience navigating the logistics and transportation industries.
How do you think Hours-of-Service changes will affect motor carriers and their drivers? Please share your thoughts!