View all of Cliff's posts!
Clifford F. Lynch of C. F. Lynch & Associates has been in the logistics industry since 1959. Cliff attended public schools in Memphis, received his undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
He is an adjunct at the University of Memphis, a frequent lecturer at other colleges and universities and an author of numerous articles on logistics and two books on logistics outsourcing. He writes the "Fastlane" column for DC Velocity as well as "Cliff's Views" for The Link.
- Member and Past President of CSCMP
- Certified Member of the American Society of Transportation and Logistics
- Editorial Advisory Board, DC Velocity
- Editorial Review Board, Journal of Business Logistics
- Editorial Review Board, Supply Chain Management Review
- Warehousing Education and Research Council
- CLM Distinguished Service Award
- Traffic Management Magazine Professional Achievement Award
- University of Tennessee Department of Marketing and Transportation Distinguished Alumnus
- President's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the AST&L
- 1992 Salzberg Memorial Medallion
- 1997 AST&L Outstanding Transportation / Logistics Executive
- 2000 AST&L Chairman's Award of Excellence
- 2000-2001 e-Business & e-Supply Chain Executive
- 2005 Eagle Award from Operation Stimulus
Cliff is a director of the Mid-South Food Bank and is licensed as an affiliate real estate broker in the State of Tennessee. Cliff has consulted for clients in the United States, China, the Philippines, Mexico and European countries.